2 /Cash Management Consultant
Azzana is a consulting company created in 2011, specialized in the fields of corporate treasury, cash management, payments and electronic banking.
Our team is composed of experts, former treasurers or bankers, with experience in payment methods, electronic banking and cash management, both in banks and companies. It is these multiple experiences within different organizations, each with its own challenges and rewards, that make Azzana such a versatile team, guaranteeing our clients high quality and value-creating services.
Azzana’s ambition is to establish itself as a reference in this field, and we are doing everything possible to do so. We aim to achieve this goal by gathering and sharing knowledge with our customers and collaborators. We want to build long-term relationships by offering more than what is expected.
Joining the Azzana community means that you will have access to our extensive knowledge base and participate in (inter)national training and events. You will be mentored by our experts in the field, and in turn, you will also become an expert. You will use these skills to meet the real needs of our customers and train your own colleagues. At Azzana, we grow together.
What are your responsibilities?
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team of experts and enthusiasts in our field. You will be trained on our core business and our methodologies. You will have the opportunity to rapidly increase your responsibilities in a complex, often international, interesting and challenging environment.
Depending on your experience and skills, you may be required to :
- Lead and/or participate in customized projects with high added value for our Banking and Corporate customers (Collection and analysis of customer needs, mission scoping, writing of functional specifications, development and management of functional acceptance strategies, change management, etc.) in our areas of expertise
- Participate in events (seminars, conferences, trade shows, etc.) to represent and promote Azzana
You may also be required to perform various tasks such as :
- Prepare and lead training sessions for our clients or within universities
- Monitor new trends and developments in the industry
- Participate in the organization of promotional events for our clients/prospects/partners
- Carry out studies and syntheses on our subjects
- Participate in pre-sales meetings and respond to calls for tender, etc.
Who are you ?
You have acquired experience in a consulting firm, a bank, an organization and project management department or a payment software publisher.
- You are a graduate of an engineering or business school, you have a university degree in Finance (Bachelor’s or Master’s) or you have expertise in our fields of activity.
- You have good writing and analytical skills, are autonomous, reactive, dynamic and curious.
- You have the ability to work as part of a team as well as individually and have a sense of initiative.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have functional expertise and knowledge in one or more of the following areas
- Redesign of front and back office card systems
- PSD2, Instant payment, Virtual Accounts, SEPAmail, SWIFT, EBICS, Web banking
- Issuer, acquirer and acceptor domain, mPOS, domestic and international schemes, innovative payments, contactless, biometrics, mobile payment, etc.
- Payment software packages on the market and flow exchanges in transactional systems
What can you expect?
You want to join a dynamic structure on a human scale and you want to be part of our adventure? Then do not hesitate to apply, we are waiting for you!
To apply, I invite you to send your CV to the following address: email@example.com mentioning “Cash Management Consultant – Belgium”.